About Me

My photo
Hi there! I'm DS and MMM (My Meaningless Muse) is my blog! This blog has no limitations, therefore every post is spontaneous and inspired during the spur of the moment. I really hope in doing this, the people that read this achieve a "true" image of me and of what I enjoy, instead of a fake image manufactured and concealed by petty and unneeded lies. Anyways, I hope you enjoy everything I post! If you enjoy my content, follow me!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Twas The Tenth Day Til Christmas


Since it is December 15th and we're getting into the 10 day countdown til Christmas, I am starting a 10 Days Til Christmas series.  I will make 10 posts and each post will contain a unique list of my top 10 things in that day's category.  Today is my top 10 television shows.

Twas The Tenth Day Til Christmas
Top 10 Television Shows


1. Suits
2. West Wing
3. Boarwalk Empire
4. Game of Thrones
5. NCIS
6. Storage Wars
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. Pawn Stars
9. Burn Notice
10. White Collar


Runner Ups:
*Deadliest Catch
*Bones
* Spartacus

Anyone with any experience in television would be able to tell that I enjoy just about anything the USA Network puts out.  Among that, I like HBO and a few of the FX rerun shows.  Twas the tenth day til Christmas and MMM's Top Ten of the Day was Television Shows!  Tomorrow's Top Ten:  Books/Book Series.  I am an avid reader and would really love sharing my interests in particular literature.  Until then, cheers and Happy Holdiays!!!  DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment