About Me

My photo
Hi there! I'm DS and MMM (My Meaningless Muse) is my blog! This blog has no limitations, therefore every post is spontaneous and inspired during the spur of the moment. I really hope in doing this, the people that read this achieve a "true" image of me and of what I enjoy, instead of a fake image manufactured and concealed by petty and unneeded lies. Anyways, I hope you enjoy everything I post! If you enjoy my content, follow me!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

iPhone 4S Continuation Review

Earlier today I made a post about how well my new iPhone 4S's camera worked.  With an 8MP camera, the images are as sharp as I have ever experience on the go.  Especially with the "HDR" setting, purifying the images even more.  Among the camera, there are many other very cool things that I like about the iPhone 4S. Even though it may be late to do an actual review, and considering this is my first iPhone so I really have no past to compare it to, I'd just like to elaborate on a few things I really enjoy.  First, the new Voice Automated "Phone Assistant", Siri is better than a secretary.  With no sass, no swag, and just a can-do attitude, she gets just about every task done.  She is very convenient when I am in a hurry, on my phone while driving (I just talk and she listens, therefore its almost safer now), and so on.  Secondly, iCloud.  Plain and simply put, I like my music and my documents, among other things, being backed up so I can access them if something goes wrong or if I just need them on my PC.  Third, I really love the speed.  With the Dual Core Processor in the phone, the speed of the phone is lighting quick.  I find it funny that it is faster than the computers we use at my school (they're shitty, but still), and even maybe my home computer (for browsing anyway).  Lastly, I really enjoy the iPhone design.  I know that the slick, Steve Jobs inspired design isn't iPhone 4S specific, but the idea of the very neat and organized appeal that it has really draws me in.

So there you have it...A somewhat review of some of the simpler non-tech-nerd things available on the iPhone.  Expect another post sometime tonight.  Until then, cheers and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment