About Me

My photo
Hi there! I'm DS and MMM (My Meaningless Muse) is my blog! This blog has no limitations, therefore every post is spontaneous and inspired during the spur of the moment. I really hope in doing this, the people that read this achieve a "true" image of me and of what I enjoy, instead of a fake image manufactured and concealed by petty and unneeded lies. Anyways, I hope you enjoy everything I post! If you enjoy my content, follow me!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows!!!!

As of about four hours ago, I decided I would be attending the 2nd Sherlock Holmes Film: A Game of Shadows. I am really enthusiastic about this movie, not only because I really enjoyed the first movie, but I am an avid fan of Robert Downey Jr. I will write a review tonight along with my "Twas The Ninth Day Til Christmas" post. Until then, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment