About Me

My photo
Hi there! I'm DS and MMM (My Meaningless Muse) is my blog! This blog has no limitations, therefore every post is spontaneous and inspired during the spur of the moment. I really hope in doing this, the people that read this achieve a "true" image of me and of what I enjoy, instead of a fake image manufactured and concealed by petty and unneeded lies. Anyways, I hope you enjoy everything I post! If you enjoy my content, follow me!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Twas The Seventh Day Til Christmas

Hey guys. So I am back home, the traveling is finished for the weekend, and I have pictures to show! (another upcoming post) As I travel over the state, for all things personal to me and the sports teams I play on, I begin to wonder where I will travel to as I grow older and have the money to visit such places. I have been to a few places in my life, but I really would like to travel more out of country, to a few more exotic or history-full places. So, without further adieu, here is my top 10 places that I want to travel to in my life or that I have been to.

Twas The Seventh Day Til Christmas
Top 10 Places Been/Wanting To Visit

1. Vatican City (Dan Brown is a very inspiring author and really captured the art of the city in the words of his books.)
2. Washington D.C. (I love the architecture there. It is phenomenal.)
3. Rome, Italy (Landmarks, rich history, and fantastic architecture.)
4. Paris, France (Food.)
5. Egypt (Wherever there is a Pyramid.)
6. New York (I am from a small state and I really want to experience the Big City life.)
7. Copenhagen, Denmark (The life there is so different. I've talked to a few foreign exchange students form there and they say that the lifestyle from where I live is polar opposite compared to theirs.
8. Bahamas/Hawaii
9. Vienna, Austria
10. Moscow, Russia

Some of these places are just a craving to see one or two things there, while the rest have a hundred reasons of why I want to visit. What are some of your most memorable/sought out travel destinations? Comment your answers below!! Until next time, cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment