About Me

My photo
Hi there! I'm DS and MMM (My Meaningless Muse) is my blog! This blog has no limitations, therefore every post is spontaneous and inspired during the spur of the moment. I really hope in doing this, the people that read this achieve a "true" image of me and of what I enjoy, instead of a fake image manufactured and concealed by petty and unneeded lies. Anyways, I hope you enjoy everything I post! If you enjoy my content, follow me!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Twas The Ninth Day Til Christmas




Twas The Ninth Day Til Christmas
Top 10 Favorite Books/Book Series of All Time


1. Harry Potter 1-7 Series by J.K. Rowling
2. The Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini
3. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
4. The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
5. The LOTR Trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien
6. The Shadow Children Books by Margaret Peterson Haddix
7. Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
8. The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
9. The DaVinci Code, Angels and Demons, and The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
10. Deception Point by Dan Brown

This list consists of my absolute favorite books. Some of which I have read as many as 20-30 times, and I am only 17 years old. The total amount of books encased in this list is 38. They are all great pieces of literature that I would recommend any day, and would love to discuss with anyone! Til tomorrow, cheers, DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment